On this page you can find more information about- or you can apply for felyx delivery in Belgium.
Rent an e-scooter for €14,- per day
We have designed a service especially for catering establishments or other (small) companies that are closed due to COVID-19: felyx delivery. You can use a felyx e-scooter for a fixed amount of €14 per day (06:00 am – 01:00 am). Felyx hopes to be able to help small entrepreneurs with this initiative.
What is a felyx delivery account?
We have made felyx delivery accounts available for catering establishments that have been affected by COVID-19. We have made a part of the 1.300 e-scooters available to the hospitality industry, which is currently suffering by the corona crisis.
Normally our e-scooters can not be used commercially, but we have found a quick solution. Restaurants that normally don’t deliver at home can now use felyx e-scooters at a greatly reduced rate, so that they can continue their business.
Entrepreneurs can register with felyx via https://felyx.com/be/delivery and pay € 14 per rented e-scooter per day. You can drive a maximum of 60 km per day per e-scooter and there is a maximum of 3 accounts per company.
Felyx hopes to be able to help small entrepreneurs.
P.S.We continuously monitor the demand for this service to ensure the availability of our e-scooters to our current customers.
What are the requirements to get a felyx delivery account?
We would like to have the following information:
- Recent Chamber of Commerce extract
- Valid driving license with the name of the applicant
- Deposit of €50 for any damage or unpaid bills
- Credit card or SEPA collection authorization for invoices by felyx
- Your company needs to be within our service area (see: <http://bit.ly/2JL5jkd>)
- Valid driving license for at least 1 year in the name of the applicant and drivers
What are the costs of a felyx delivery account?
We charge € 14 per day for every rented e-scooters. With a rented e-scooter you can drive 60km per day. Billing takes place twice a month or when the total amount exceeds € 40.
Where is felyx delivery available?
Currently a felyx delivery account is available all the cities; Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Brussels.
Until when are felyx delivery accounts valid?
felyx wants to contribute with this proposition with the exceptional circumstances caused by COVID-19. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that this proposition can continue to exist in its current form.
For that reason, we reserve all rights to – without any given reason – discontinue the special delivery accounts or change them (with the consent of the applicants).
Can I rent the e-scooter for multiple days?
There is a fair use policy for the delivery accounts. The following conditions apply:
- The price is € 14 per rented e-scooter per day.
- If you start a reservation, pause it when you are not using it. If you do not make the reservation, the e-scooter can also be booked by someone else.
- There is a maximum of 60km that you can drive per rented e-scooter per day.
- There is a maximum of 6 accounts per company.
- There is a deductible amount of € 750 in case of damage / an accident in relation to felyx or third parties.
- Always make sure that you place the e-scooter within the service area so that we can change the battery in the evening.
- Always make sure that you always park the e-scooter correctly, so that no one is bothered by it.
- If the battery of the e-scooter falls below 12%, you must book a new e-scooter.
- Stop your reservation at the end of the day when you no longer use the e-scooter.
If technical problems arise when using the e-scooter, please contact our customer service: +31 85 2080 470.
When do I get an invoice?
We create invoices twice each month, and we will normally charge customers for all unpaid trips and fees of the corresponding period. In case your outstanding balance is over €40 we will automatically create an invoice and charge the balance.
Are you allowed to transport food in the top case of the e-scooter?
Food cannot be transported in the top case. We advise you to get a (cool / heat) bag. If, however, we find the top case dirty, the cleaning will be charged and re-invoiced to the customer.